Celebrating our 13th anniversary in Fall 2011!
"Farming Yesterday and Today Festival," October 17 & 18; For more information, contact: Connie Foster:email@example.com and check out the tour map at: www.redroosterroute.com.
Here is what we have in store for you in the Fall (Harvest Time!):
Foster's Corn Maze 2009
October 1-31st • 9am to 5pm
Curious George gets lost in the Maze and the Giant Pumpkin Farm
($5.50 per person, 3 years and younger FREE)
* Tour Local Farms: Oct 17-18, 2009
* Large U-Pick pumpkin patch including pumpkins of all sizes, sugar pumpkins, and "ghost" pumpkins
* Pumpkin Launcher Slingshot — $1 for 3 tries (gourds provided.) Try and win a free ice cream cone!
* Free admission to the farm, and free parking
* Face Painting Saturdays and Sundays
* Fall Decorations (Cornstalks, Gourds)
* Hot Buttered Popcorn & Espresso
* Gift Barn & Eastern European Wares
* Pumpkin Sling Shot (NEW!)
* Old West town, farm animals, hilarious "Goat Walk" (no entrance fee) Meet the resident goat comedians »
* Kidz Corral: Kids activities including Hay Maze ($1.00 entrance fee per person for Hay Maze only, Farm Animal Barn is free!)
“Curious George Corn Maze & U-Pick Pumpkin Patch”
Get lost in a 5acre corn maze with game to help George find his friends.
Find your great pumpkin in our large U-pick pumpkin patch, enjoy kids activities, farm animals, kids hay maze ($1), pumpkin sling shot, see our amazing Goat Trick, Fall decorations, Halloween gift barn, hot apple cider, gourmet pumpkin ice cream and berry pies, hot apple cider and more treats! New this year-- WAGON RIDES!
Open Daily from 9am-5pm until October 31st
360-435-6516 or www.fosterscornmaze.com - October 1 - October 31
Daily 9am - 5pm
Maze fee is $5.50 per person 4yrs and older
From I-5 take the Arlington exit #208. Head East on Hwy 530 2.4 miles. Look for signs to Foster's Produce & Corn Maze. We are the red barn on the right with the pumpkin on the roof. See you on the Farm!